Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this John Deere 7800 / 7810 V188.8.131.52. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Dear LS Community,
– MouseControl for left door and rear window (thanks to the buddy “The_Chaot” (instagram))
– in the C-pillar 1 polygon rotated (was back inside, thus transparent)
– Yellow compressed air connection slightly shifted
– Sound quieter (thanks to FBM member “lb286”)
– Mirror improved visually
– Front hydraulics adjusted again
– Built for hoses and power cables for front hydraulics and added connections
– Hosepipes added for the precision seed drills Väderstad and Lemken
– further details corrected or corrected
after an estimated 100 working hours, it is finally done.
here is the John Deere 7800/7810 ready for you.
as you know me, you know that I’m really striving for details, accuracy, and beauty. i can not do everything but i can do a lot and that very nicely.
You can feel honored because there are some stuff from my John Deere 8410 built in here = D
now here to the list, what actually everything was made:
– Exterior complete with material system
– Interior complete with material system
– completely new specular baked and painted
– completely new headlights and lights
– completely new headlight lenses
– completely new sound (a part was taken over by my 8410)
– completely redrawn decals
– newly built rear with towing jaw and ball coupling
– all 6 motors are included (7600, 7700, 7800, 7610, 7710, 7810)
– John Deere and Stoll front loader console installed
– Hydraulics and compressed air connections were installed at the rear
– Front hydraulics, 3 suitcase weight configuration and once without suitcase weights
– Standard tires, wide tires, twin tires narrow in red and yellow selectable, twin tires narrow around in red and yellow selectable
– Trelleborg, Michelin and Mitas tires
– Interior is illuminated
– Pedals are animated
– Seat is animated
– a lot of improvements compared to the LS17er model
– new icon and picture of the story
– in the modfolder there are only 1 diffuse in the textures folder for the decals and 9 specular textures
Jo, otherwise I can not say anything. Most of the working hours have definitely been invested in the details.
so, now I wish a lot of fun with the handsome John Deere =)
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).